Landlord Insurance

Specialist cover for landlords

If you let a property, and take out standard home insurance in your name, there is a chance the insurance company will refuse to pay any claim. Let Insurance4U of Wolverhampton help you get the right landlord insurance so you are not left out-of-pocket.
Contact us for a quote

Do you have the right landlord insurance to suit your needs?

Many firms offer specialist landlord insurance but the extent of the cover and the premiums vary. It is important to compare policies to make sure you get a good deal. A decent policy will insure the building, your liability and loss of rent. You can also typically add
  • Contents cover
  • Home emergency
  • Legal expenses
  • Rent guarantee insurance
Sounds exhausting doesn't it? Let us sort it all for you in our Wolverhampton office.
solicitor handing over the keys

Why do I need landlord insurance?

What if there was a flood at the property? Could you afford to repair the damage and find alternative accommodation for your tenants out of your ready resources?
Or what if your tenants failed to pay the rent? If you rely on the rental income to meet the mortgage payments, you could end up in a serious financial mess if the rent isn’t forthcoming, for whatever reason. Keep up to date, landlords need insurance designed for landlords.
To Let board
Make sure you are covered with our landlord insurance,
call Insurance4u now on
01902 829 190

Request a call back now

Share by: